About GCT Studios
GCT Studios is a new British miniatures company founded in 2010.
We are a group of individuals from a variety of backgrounds with a common love of table top gaming. We aim to design and produce games, that are both challenging for the strategist, fun for the casual gamer and provide exciting and dynamic sculpts to bring our worlds to life.
We are gamers at heart and aim to stay true to our gaming roots, all our miniatures are sculpted, concepted and produced to the highest standards.
We are a young but ambitious company and seek to work with others with a similar vision and enthusiasm.
- Fisherman of Rokan GCT Studios
- Temple of Rokan Fac... GCT Studios
- Kintaru GCT Studios
- Giant Cave Bat GCT Studios
- Jun, Oni Slave GCT Studios
- Uk-Kang GCT Studios
- Savage Wave Faction... GCT Studios
- The Nian GCT Studios
- Tra-Peng GCT Studios
- Kemono and Ushi GCT Studios
- Okina and Oto GCT Studios
- Waka GCT Studios
- Wu-Zang GCT Studios
- Bakemono Blister GCT Studios
- The Silvermoon Trad... GCT Studios
- Sukuratchi & An... GCT Studios
- Katsumoto Takashi GCT Studios
- Prefecture of Ryu F... GCT Studios
- Fujitaka GCT Studios
- Junuchi GCT Studios
Games / Product Lines of GCT Studios
Bushido is a game of savage battles, of cunning stratagems and last-ditch defences, and where debts of honour are paid in blood. In Bushido, the fate of the world hangs not on armies but on individual heroes, men and women of extraordinary capacity, attuned to the all-permeating life force known as Ki. This force is the very fabric of the universe, and those with the appropriate training or natural talent can tap into this energy source and gain seemingly superhuman powers.