Blood Bowl & Griff Oberwald
Get your hands on a copy of Blood Bowl, the classic game of bone-crunching fantasy football, and Griff Oberwald – the legendary Human Star Player and peak of square-jawed manliness to add to the Human team in the box
Included is everything you need to play games of Blood Bowl:
- 12 plastic Human players: 2 Blitzers, 2 Throwers, 2 Catchers and 6 Linemen;
- 12 plastic Orc players: 2 Blitzers, 2 Throwers, 2 Black Orc Blockers and 6 Linemen;
- extra balls. team counters, and bases featuring holes to place the ball in, indicating possession;
- a double-sided foldout card pitch – one Orc side, one Human side, each divided into squares to regulate movement and combat;
- 2 card dugouts, each with a Human team’s sideline on one side and an Orc sideline on the other;
- a deck of cards detailing Special Plays and Star Players, as well as references for the included miniatures;
- 2 sets of dice, coloured blue for the Humans and green (of course!) for the Orcs – a mix of D6 Block dice, ordinary D6’s, D8’s and D16’s;
- a 56-page rulebook – this contains the basic rules of Blood Bowl, a number of optional extra rules (Fan Support, different weather, Illegal Procedures, time limits, hand-overs, block assists and more), a guide to assembling your teams and the story of Blood Bowl’s origins;
- a range ruler (used for measuring distances when throwing the ball), scatter template (used to see where the ball careens off to when dropped) and throw-in template;
- a sheet of decals containing number and team symbols, and a list of player positions that can be applied to the edge of your models’ bases.
Griff Oberwald can be added to the Human team – his rules are found as an included Star Player card in the Blood Bowl box. He comes in 6 resin components, and includes 2 32mm round bases, one featuring a hole to slot a ball into, indicating possession of the ball.